ADHESIVE FOR TILES NEOMID
Adhesive for tiles NEOMID is used in ﬁnishing and renovation works for bonding of all types of wall and ﬂoor tiles to various bases.
- prevents development of bacteria, fungus and mold due to preservative agents contained;
- heat- and water-resistant;
- easy-to-handle, thixotropic (does not slip from vertical walls);
- contains no organic solvents;
- ecologically safe, does not provoke allergic reactions;
- no odor;
- resistant to spirits, alkalis and acids.
It is used for bonding of glazed and sandstone tiles, mosaic, porcelain tiles, natural and artiﬁcial stones, glass, gypsum plasterboard to any mineral bases: concrete, brick, plaster, etc., as well as to gypsum plasterboard, plywood, porous concrete, foam-polystyrene plates. It is recommended for use when laying underﬂoor heating, facing furnaces and ﬁreplaces.
- do not use for bonding of materials in swimming pools and other places that are in constant contact with water;
- when bonding materials having periodic contact with water, moisture-resistant sealing agents and grouts shall be used for joints.
Composition: bonding agent, inert ﬁller, modifying additions.