ADHESIVE FOR FLOORING NEOMID
Adhesive for flooring NEOMID is used in ﬁnishing works when bonding to concrete, plastered, wooden, chipboard, gypsum plasterboard, asbestos-cement and other bases:
- ceramic tiles and mosaic, natural stone, encaustic tiles;
- parquet block and parquet board, wooden moldings and decorative products;
- ﬁberboard, chipboard and plasterboard panels and plywood;
- polystyrene foam boards and ceiling panels;
- linoleum and carpet ﬂooring with jute, fabric, insulating base;
- glass and mirrors to corresponding smoothed surfaces from concrete, brick, natural stone, slag stone.
It is also used for smoothing roughness, crack ﬁlling, joint sealing, removing other surface defects, bonding products made of natural or artiﬁcial stone, ﬁnishing and ﬁlling out composite architectural details, as well as in repair and restoration works.
- high adhesive capacity;
- plastic and easy-to-handle;
- thixotropic (does not slip from vertical surfaces);
- heat-resistant, contains no organic solvents.
It is suitable for the use inside rooms of any types with any operation conditions, including kitchens, basements, attics, production shops, as well as covered grounds, staircase landings, entrances, etc., on the floors, walls, ceilings, except for the surfaces affected by direct severe inﬂuence of water.
Composition: bonding agent, thickener, ﬁllers.