MULTIPURPOSE ADHESIVE HEAT AND WATER RESISTANT MASTIC NEOMID SUPER CONTACT
Expert report No. 78.01.09.233.P.5376 dated 19.12.2011 State registration and fire certificate not required.
Universal adhesive heat- and water-resistant mastic NEOMID SUPER CONTACT is designed for setting and facing furnaces and ﬁreplaces, bonding various surfaces. It withstands temperature drops in the range -50°C to 1300°C.
- prevents development of bacteria, fungus and mold due to preservative agents contained;
- absolutely safe for human health because it contains no organic resins, cements, synthetic substances, conserving agents, etc.;
- resistant to spirits, alkalis and acids;
- produced from natural minerals;
- ecologically clean product;
- no odor.
It is used for setting and facing furnaces and ﬁreplaces, bonding glazed and sandstone tiles, glass, foam-polystyrene plates and PVC tiles, wood, cardboard, concrete, brick, natural and artiﬁcial stone in any combinations, shallow ﬁlling-up of plastered and concrete surfaces, as well as for gluing plywood to surface casting (except for the surfaces constantly contacting with water).
- the works shall be performed at the temperature of +5°C and above;
- when bonding materials having periodic contact with water, moisture-resistant sealing agents and grouts shall be used for joints. Composition: bonding agent, inert ﬁller, modifying additions.
Composition: bonding agent, inert filler, modifying additions.