MOLD AND MILDEW REMOVER NEOMID 600
Expert report 78.01.09.249.P.3173 dated 19.12.2012 State registration and fire certificate not required.
Mold and mildew remover NEOMID 600 is designed for efﬁcient and rapid removal of fungus inside and outside of the premises.
- removes mold fungus and spores, bacteria (causing adverse effects on human health and animals), lichen, moss, weed;
- prevents bioattacks;
- it is used for protection of internal premises and building facades for the period up to 25 years;
- it is used as an efﬁcient protective means in the course of repair and ﬁnishing works: before painting, ﬁlling up, wall-paper hanging etc.;
- does not change the color and physical properties of construction materials.
It is used for treatment of mineral surfaces (stone, asbestos slate, roof tile, concrete, brick, tile joints, etc.) in living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, toilets, bath houses, garages, basements, on facades and foundations.
- the works shall be performed in well-ventilated rooms or outdoors with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above;
- tanks and equipment for working with fungus remover shall be made of plastic or glass;
- to protect the cleaned surface from repeated attack, treatment with NEOMID BIO PROTECT, ensuring protection from bioattack for the period up to 12 years, is recommended.
Composition: aqueous solution of chlorine-containing compound, stabilizer, activator.