HYDROPHOBISATOR NEOMID H2O STOP
Expert report No. 78.01.09.249.P.3285 dated 29.07.2011 State registration and fire certificate not required
Hydrophobisator NEOMID H2O STOP confers water-repellent and self-cleaning properties to mineral surfaces. It prevents moistening of the walls, increasing their thermal insulating properties.
- confers water and dirt-repelling properties;
- increases frost resistance;
- it is applied for water-repelling separation of walls from the foundation;
- protects from capillary rising damp (capillary suction);
- prevents mineral salty appearances;
- works as sole protective coating, retaining vapour permeability of structures;
- extends the service life of construction materials and structures;
- does not prevent subsequent coating with oil-based paints and wallpaper hanging.
It is used for treatment of the following construction materials: ceramic gypsum, plasterboard, etc. It is used in cement and sand mixtures. It is recommended for performance of complex works on protection of building facades and renovation.
- the surfaces previously treated with the compound NEOMID H2O STOP are not recommended to be treated with paints, plasters and other water-based compounds.
Composition: mix of water-based silicone compounds.