FILLER NEOMID MINERAL
Filler NEOMID MINERAL is designed for stufﬁng and long-term sealing (thermal, water and air protection) of:
- interpanel and other isolation joints in building constructions with 15% deformation property;
- joints, cracks, holes (indoors and outdoors);
- window and door by-pass;
- ductwork, seam rooﬁng etc.
- highly adhesive with concrete, foam concrete, brick, stone, plaster, polyvinyl chloride, metal (including sheet metal and galvanizing);
- has weathering stability;
- safely protects joints and seams from moisture and cold;
- conserves heat well;
- can be applied to surfaces with negative and positive slope angles due to high thixotropy.
It is used for sealing joints, cracks, roughnesses in concrete, gas concrete, brick walls and other surfaces.
Warning! It is not recommended to use the filler indoors with the relative humidity over 90 %. No contact with drinking water is allowed.
Composition: copolymer acrylic dispersion, titanium dioxide, ﬁlling agent, processing additions, preserving agent, aqua.
*The filler is presented in two main colors: white, gray. Customized tinting of the filler in the following colors is possible: birch, ashwood, basswood, sandy, beechwood, cedar, nutwood, maplewood, rosewood.