ACRYLIC URETHANE PARQUET VARNISH NEOMID
Acrylic-urethane-based varnish NEOMID is designed for protective and decorative varnishing of parquet and wooden ﬂoors. It is used for internal works.
- creates transparent high endurance wear-resistant gloss/mat coat;
- makes the treated surface resistant to water and household detergents, abrasion and scratches;
- has faint odor in contrast with organic compounds diluted parquet varnishes;
- quickly drying on the surface.
It is used for varnishing of parquet and wooden ﬂoors with normal and high service load, as well as for coating of walls, furniture, staircases and other wooden surfaces.
- the works shall be performed at the temperature of +10°C and above.
Composition: water dispersion of synthetic copolymers, auxiliary substances.