ACRYLIC VARNISH NEOMID EXTERIOR
State Registration Certificate No. RU.78.01.06.008.E.000975.02.12 dated 17.02.2012
Weather-resistant acrylic wood varnish NEOMID EXTERIOR with enhanced bioprotection is designed for preservative protection and ﬁnishing decorative treatment of wooden facades and other wooden surfaces operating indoors and outdoors.
- has enhanced preservative properties. Antifungal agents contained prevent biological deterioration of wood (decay, fungus, wood-destroying insects, wood-staining fungus);
- confers decorative appearance to wooden surfaces, emphasizes natural wood structure;
- protects from adverse atmospheric conditions (rain, snow, frost, high level of humidity);
- delays wood aging;
- creates “breathing” coating with membrane effect;
- UV-ﬁlter contributes to enhanced protection of wood from solar radiation;
- contains wax additions increasing water resistance of the coating;
- environmentally friendly, contains no solvents.
Wooden building facades and other wooden surfaces operating indoors and outdoors.
Composition: acrylic dispersion, bioprotective and targeted additives.