ACRYLIC WOOD VARNISH NEOMID INTERIOR
Expert report No. 78.01.06.231.P.3537 dated 22.08.2011 State Registration Certificate No. RU.78.01.06.008.E.005872.09.11 dated 15.09.2011
Acrylic-based wood varnish NEOMID INTERIOR is designed for efﬁcient protection and decorative ﬁnishing treatment of wooden surfaces. It is used for internal works.
- creates protective semimat transparent vapour-permeable coat with high elasticity;
- prevents formation of fungus and mold due to bioprotective additives contained;
- quickly drying on the surface;
- environmentally friendly;
- practically no odor;
- water soluble.
It is used for planed and sawn wooden surfaces: walls, ceilings, windows, doors, furniture, millwork, block-house, euro-batten, faux log siding, etc.
- the works shall be performed at the temperature of at least +5°C.
WARNING! Do not use for varnished wooden and parquet ﬂoor.
Composition: acrylic dispersion, anti-foaming agent, bioprotective and targeted additives, aqua.