DECKING OIL NEOMID
Decking oil NEOMID is designed for long-term protection of wooden surfaces operating outdoors from climatic action and mold damage. It contains efﬁcient UV-ﬁlter protecting the surface from negative insolation. It deeply penetrates and saturates top layers of the wood providing for water resistance, improves abrasion resistanceof the surface once dried. It emphasizes the structure and natural beauty of the wood. It is used as sole protective and decorative coating for previously oiled and new wooden surfaces.
- prevents formation of wood-staining (blue stain) and wood-destroying fungus;
- provides the wood with high resistance to atmospheric actions: UV-radiation, atmospheric precipitation, etc.;
- creates water, weather and household detergent resistant coating;
- expands service life of wood;
- emphasizes the wooden structure making it brighter and sharper;
- can be used for primary treatment of fresh unpainted wood as well as oiled wooden surfaces for the purpose of renovation and renewal of protective properties;
- easily applied and distributed on the surface;
- does not crack, peel or exfoliate.
Color palette: 1 transparent, 2 teak, 3 walnut, 4 mahogany.
It is used for new and previously oil-treated or preservative-treated wooden surfaces: terraces, balconies, railings, staircases, fencing, doors, windows, etc.
Composition: polymerized oil, light stabilizer (UV-ﬁlter), fungicide, processing additions.