BASE COATING BETONCONTACT- PRIMER NEOMID
State Registration Certificate No RU 78.01.06.008.P.000023.02.16 10.02.2016 .
Base coating BETONCONTACT-PRIMER NEOMID is designed for creating a firm roughened surface with high adhesion with plaster, filling, adhesive compounds as well as finishing and structural coatings.
- creates a roughened firm surface;
- improves adhesion of the base with subsequent finishing materials;
- confers water-repellent properties to the base;
- environmentally friendly, contains no toxic components;
- tinted for quality control of carried out works.
It is used inside and outside of dry, wet rooms to prime of walls, floors and other bases made from:
- mass concrete;
- reinforced concrete;
- ceramic tiles;
- as well as other weakly absorbing and non-absorbing and previously painted surfaces.
- the works shall be performed at the temperature not below than +5°С and not exceeding +35°С, and humidity no more than 65%. Allow the surface to dry within 6 hours.
Composition: copolymer, biocide, processing additions, aqua, fillers.