FIXING BASE COATING NEOMID CONTACT PROFF
Fixing base coating NEOMID CONTACT PROFF is designed for treatment of porous unevenly absorbing, “weak” crumbling and dust-forming bases indoors and outdoors.
- deeply penetrates the surface and reinforces old bases;
- binds powdery and crumbling layers;
- improves adhesion with subsequent coatings;
- reduces surface porosity;
- reduces consumption of paint-and-lacquer materials;
- balances absorption capacity before further coating with water-dispersion paints, tile laying, wallpaper hanging, etc.
It is used for powdery and “old” bases, gypsum plasterboard, brick, stone, concrete, plastered, filled-up surfaces, inside and outside of residential and non-residential premises for priming of walls, ceiling, etc.
Composition: copolymer, biocide, processing additions, aqua.