ANTIFUNGAL WATERPROOF BASE COATING NEOMID AQUASTOPBIO/AQUASTOPBIO PROFF
Expert report No. 78.01.06. 231.P.3541 dated 22.08.2011 (1:9 VlagoStopBIO) Expert report No. 78.01.06. 231.P.2932 dated 08.07.2011 (1:4 VlagoStopBIO)
Antifungal waterproof base coating NEOMID AQUASTOPBIO/AQUASTOPBIO PROFF for internal and external works is designed to treat bases of various types of materials, including the ones sensitive to moisture, before tile cladding, coating with paint-and-lacquer materials, wallpaper hanging, ﬁlling-up, plastering, ﬁlling with self-leveling ﬂoor compounds, etc. Is it used for priming in the rooms with normal and high level of humidity: kitchens, shower rooms, bath houses, basements, etc., as well as for priming of building facades.
- protects from moisture and attack of fungus (mold);
- reduces surface porosity;
- balances absorption capacity;
- improves adhesion of ﬁnishing materials with the base;
- improves surface coating strength;
- reduces consumption of ﬁnishing materials.
It is used for treatment of gypsum-cardboard sheets, porous concrete, gypsum blocks, concrete, ceramic and limestone bricks, stone, plaster, flakeboard, plywood and other materials in the rooms with normal and high level of humidity.
- the works shall be performed with the ambient air temperature and treated surface temperature not below +5°C and not exceeding +35°C;
- to achieve maximum long-term protection from fungus, preliminary treatment with NEOMID BIO PROTECT is recommended.
Composition: copolymer, biocide, processing additions, aqua.