BONDING BASE COATING NEOMID
Bonding base coating NEOMID is used for repair and renovation works when treating weakly absorbing, non-absorbing and previously painted surfaces before further painting, ﬁlling-up, wallpaper hanging, tile laying and other works. Intended for internal works.
- forms a coat on the old surface coating improving adhesion with further applied putties and paints;
- simpliﬁes application of water-dispersion paints to previously painted surfaces;
- requires no preliminary surface grinding;
- forms even mat semitransparent milken surface upon drying;
- reduces consumption of paint.
It is used for treatment of weakly absorbing, non-absorbing and previously painted surfaces: plaster, concrete, stone, brick, ceramic tiles, etc.
- the works shall be performed at the temperature of +5°C and above.
Composition: acrylate dispersion, polymer binder, ﬁller, pigment, processing additions, aqua.