OSB BOARDS PUTTY NEOMID
Ready-to-use water-based polymeric putty NEOMID is designed for smoothing of OSB boards in dry and wet rooms.
- forms a moisture and cracking-resistant coating with high elasticity;
- helps to smooth the surface;
- imparts strength and durability to the construction;
- does not prevent further grinding, painting and wallpaper hanging.
It is used for smoothing walls, sealing of joints, cracks and roughness.
- preliminary priming with the specialized antifungal OSB base coating NEOMID is required to avoid cracking while drying, caused by non-uniform absorption of OSB boards.
Composition: water-dispersion polymeric composition with addition of mineral filler (marble), reinforcing fibers and auxiliary substances.