ANTIFUNGAL BASE COATING NEOMID PRIMER
Antifungal base coating NEOMID PRIMER is designed for internal works. It is designed for treatment of bases in the rooms with normal humidity before ceramic plating, ﬁlling-up, painting with water-dispersible paints, wallpaper hanging.
- improves adhesion of ﬁnishing materials with the base;
- reduces surface porosity;
- protects the surface from moisture and fungus attack (mold);
- increases abrasion resistance of the surface;
- reduces consumption of ﬁnishing materials.
It is used for treatment of plastered, concrete, brick surfaces as well as for gypsum plasterboard and flakeboard, including walls in the rooms with normal humidity.
- the works shall be performed with the air temperature of +10°C and above;
- it is not recommended to use the compound under the conditions of increased humidity.
Composition: copolymer, biocide, processing additions, aqua.