BASE COATING BETONCONTACT NEOMID
Can be applied on old oily and alkyd coatings as well as on old cladding tiles.
Prevents slipping of thick coatings from smooth vertical walls. Creates adhesive layer with high resistance to mechanical action. As a result the coating does not crumble and slip, quality improves and service life extends.
- forms a uniform, rough surface;
- improves adhesion of finish coats to the surface;
- simplifies application of decorative coatings;
- strengthens the base;
- imparts water-resistant properties to the base;
- extends the service life of the coating;
- painted in blue color to avoid uneven surface during application;
- ecologically safe, does not contain toxic substances.
It is used for treatment of solid and smooth weakly absorbing and non-absorbing mineral bases: concrete, brick, all types of plasters and putties, old paint-and-lacquer coatings, ceramic tiles, etc.
- the works shall be performed at the temperature of +5°C and above.
Composition: acrylate dispersion, ﬁllers, processing additions, aqua, conserving agent.