PUTTY FOR DEEP DENTS AND CRACKS NEOMID
Non-shrinking ready for use acrylic-based putty NEOMID is designed for ﬁlling deep holes and cracks. It allows ﬁlling holes and cracks up to 5 cm deep. It is highly adhesive to any types of bases. Easy-to-handle.
- cracking resistant;
- plastic and easy-to-handle;
- environmentally friendly, contains no toxic components;
- high adhesion with any types of construction bases.
It is used for ﬁlling chinks, pot holes, cracks, holes, board joints, tile joints as well as for leveling of concrete, plastered, gypsum plasterboard surfaces outside and inside dry and wet rooms.
- surfaces affected by mold are recommended to be cleaned with the specialized antifungal compounds NEOMID 600 or NEOMID BIO PROTECT;
- smooth weakly absorbing surfaces are recommended to be coated with adhesion base coating BETONCONTACT NEOMID;
- recommended thickness of one layer shall not exceed 2 cm;
- to obtain even smooth surface it is recommended to polish the ﬁlling compound with a paint scrapper or plastic smoothing trowels in 5-15 minutes after the application.
Composition: synthetic latex, ﬁllers, aqua, functional additions.