WOOD BASE COATING NEOMID BIO
Wood base coating NEOMID BIO is designed for priming and antiseptic treatment (fungus prooﬁng) of planed and sawn wood, wood ﬁber board, chipboard, etc. indoors and outdoors. It is suitable for further coating with any types of paint-and-lacquer materials (organic or water-based).
- contains a complex of efﬁcient biocides inhibiting fungus and mold growth;
- balances absorption capacity of treated wooden surface;
- creates water-resistant and vapour-permeable coating;
- ncreases adhesive characteristics and reduces consumption of ﬁnishing coating;
- colorless, can be tinted with the help of water-based color pastes.
Planed and sawn wood, wood ﬁber board, chipboard, etc. indoors and outdoors.
Composition: water dispersion of synthetic polymers with introduction of targeted additives and various auxiliary substances.