EXTERIOR WOOD PRESERVATIVE NEOMID 440 ECO
Expert report No. 78.01.09.249.P.354 dated 20.02.2013 State registration and firre certificate not required.
Transparent preservative for external works NEOMID 440 ECO is designed for protection of various types of wood from decay, attack of wood-destroying and wood mold fungus; wood-destroying insects, weed, moss, lichen for the period up to 25 years.
- prevents biological attack;
- stops the existing processes of wood decay with biological agents;
- protects the wood for the period up to 25 years (if covered with ﬁlm-forming compound, e.g. translucent coating NEOMID BiO COLOR);
- does not change the wood structure;
- does not prevent further wood treatment, assembly and painting;
- does not contain heavy metal salts.
It is used as a preservative agent for treatment of external wooden walls, beams, bearing planks, boards, boarding joists, window and door units, rafter systems and other wood construction members for various purposes.
- the works shall be performed with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above.
Composition: aqua, synergetic mix of biocides, processing additions.