INTUMESCENT WOOD IMPREGNANT CLASS B NEOMID 450-1
Highly efﬁcient intumescent wood impregnant NEOMID 450-1 is designed for ﬁre protection and preservative treatment of wood. It turns wood into a ﬂash-resistant and hardly combustible material, ensuring ﬁre-proof efﬁciency group I or II under GOST R 53292-2009. It is used for external and internal works.
- ﬁre protection: ensures ﬁre-proof efﬁciency group I and II (with low consumption!);
- period of retention of ﬁre protective effects up to 7 years;
- provides protection from decay and mold occurrence;
- period of retention of bioprotective effect up to 10 years;
- tones the wood with the red color for quality control of works;
- it is available in transparent color.
It is used as a protective and preservative agent for treatment of wooden walls, beams, rafter systems, bearing planks, boards, boarding joists, window and door units and other wooden structures of various purposes.
Do not coat with acrylic-urethane-based compounds.
When exposed to fire the wooden surface sprouts, forming ﬁre-hardened insulating shield, which blocks access of oxygen to the surface and prevents the wood from reaching its ignition point.
Composition: organic and inorganic ﬁre retardants, aqua.