INTUMESCENT PAINT FOR WOOD NEOMID WOOD 040
State Registration Certificate No. RU.78.01.06.008.E.000460.04.13 dated 05.04.2013
Intumescent paint NEOMID WOOD 040 is designed for treatment of wooden, concrete, plywood, chipboard, flakeboard, wood fiber board, stone, brick surfaces operating indoors and outdoors under shed, excluding direct contact with water. It prevents the spread of ﬁre in the course of ﬁre development, ensuring safe protection from ﬁre and bioattack.
- ensures ﬁre-proof efﬁciency group I;
- as opposed to ﬁre protective treating agents the paint can be used for treatment of poorly absorbing surfaces;
- bioprotective effect retention period up to 10 years;
- creates mat protective decorative coat, makes the surface esthetically attractive;
- creates thick protective ﬁlm preventing washing out of bio- and ﬁre protective components of paint;
- allows for quality control of bio- and ﬁre protective treatment;
- covers and smooths even the unsanded wood surface;
- tints the treated surface with the required shade (tinting with pastel shades is possible).
It is used for treatment of wooden, concrete structures operating indoors and outdoors under shed, excluding direct contact with water.
When exposed to fire a stable sprouted insulating shield is formed, protecting the surface from ignition and spread of ﬁre.
Composition: slurry of pigments, ﬁllers, components of antipyren bulging composition, active preservative components, based on water dispersion of synthetic polymer with various added auxiliary substances (thickener, emulsiﬁer, etc.).