TRANSPORTATIONAL WOOD PRESERVATIVE NEOMID 460
Expert report No. 78.01.09.249.P.332 dated 10.02.2012 State registration and fire certificate not required.
Transportational wood preservative NEOMID 460 is designed for protection of timber for the period up to 8 months. It is used during storage and transportation.
- efﬁciently protects the wood from decay;
- prevents attack of wood-destroying and wood-staining mold fungus; wood-destroying insects, weed, moss, lichen;
- can be used for treatment of pallets and food packaging;
- environmentally friendly, non-toxic, readily biodegradable conservative;
- does not change the wood structure and color;
- does not prevent further treatment.
It is applied for treatment of various unseasoned timber species during the period of oxidative drying, storage and transportation (with the humidity level higher than the shipping dry condition).
the works shall be performed with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above.