MULTIPURPOSE TRANSPARENT WOOD PRESERVATIVE NEOMID BASE ECO
Expert report No. 78.01.09.249.P.3615 dated 25.08.2011 State registration and fire certificate not required.
Multipurpose transparent wood preservative NEOMID BASE ECO for external and internal works is designed for protection of the wood from attack of wood-destroying and wood-staining mold fungus; algae, lichen, moss, wood-destroying insects and bark beetles for the period up to 35 years.
- provides enhanced protection of the wood for the period up to 35 years on condition of no washing out or if coated with the paint-and-lacquer
- materials, e.g. wood protecting compound NEOMID BIO COLOR;
- does not change the wood structure and color;
- does not prevent further wood treatment, assembly and painting.
It is used for treatment of planed and sawn wooden surfaces indoors and
outdoors before painting with any paint-and-lacquer materials, as well as
the surfaces indoors and under sheds as a sole coating.
- the works shall be performed in well-ventilated rooms or outdoors with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above;
- to provide long-term enhanced protection of the wood it is recommended to apply the preservative as protective biocide treating agent before application of paint-and-lacquer materials;
- to extend the period of the compound action, the treated surface shall be
- protected with any ﬁlm-forming compound, e.g. NEOMID BIO COLOR.
Composition: boron compounds, surface acting agent.