WATERPROOF WOOD PRESERVATIVE NEOMID 433
Next generation waterproof wood preservative NEOMID 433 is designed for long-term protection of various timber species in hard service conditions, including prolonged contact with soil and moisture – Fire safety class 1 - 4 (EN 335:2013).
- protects the wood from attack of wood-destroying and wood-staining mold fungus, algae, lichen, moss, as well as wood-destroying insects for the period up to 35 years;
- contains next generation biocides;
- provides a deeper penetration into the wood;
- no odor during application;
- mandatory painting with paint-and-lacquer materials is not required;
- ecologically safe.
The agent fixes in the wood within 15 days, during this period, the timber can be used for construction, but it is recommended to protect it from water, atmospheric precipitation and contact with soil.
It is used for treatment of berths, terraces, garden houses, fences, pillars, foundations and other outdoor wooden structures and constructions, as well as for protection of the wood inside the premises - sub ﬂoors, framed walls, joists, beams, rafters etc.
- the works shall be performed in well-ventilated rooms or outdoors with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above.
- not compatible with chrome-based protective compounds;
- avoid contact with copper alloys;
- deep penetration ensures maximum protection of the surface.
Composition: synergistic mixture of organic copper compounds and water-based functional additives.