WATERPROOF WOOD PRESERVATIVE NEOMID 430 ECO
Expert report 78.01.09.249.P.355 dated 20.02.2013 State registration and re certicate not required.
Waterproof wood preservative NEOMID 430 ECO for internal and external works is designed for enhanced protection of various timber species in hard (wet) service conditions, including long-term contact with soil and moisture.
- protects the wood from attack of wood-destroying and wood-stainingmold fungus, weed, moss, wood-destroying insects for the period up to 35 years;
- can be used as protective preservative treating agent before painting;
- chemically binds to the wood, which enhances conservative properties of the compound;
- mandatory painting with paint-and-lacquer materials is not required;
- environmentally friendly;
- contains no arsenic and chromium.
WARNING: It confers greenish color to the wood, which can change to gray or brown in the course of time.
It is used for treatment of berths, terraces, garden houses, foundations, subﬂoors, framed walls, joists, beams, rafters and other wooden items and structures.
- the works shall be performed in well-ventilated rooms or outdoors with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above;
- NEOMID 440 ECO is not compatible with chrome-based protective compounds;
- contact of the concentrate with copper alloys should be avoided;
- deep penetration ensures maximum protection of the surface.
Composition: biocides of azole class, copper, aqua.