CEMENT DEPOSIT REMOVER NEOMID 560
Expert report No. 78.01.09.249.P.5634 dated 30.12.2011 State registration and fire certificate not required
NEOMID 560 is designed for efﬁcient removal of cement, limestone and gypsum contamination. It is used for treatment of acid-proof surfaces.
- efﬁciently cleans surfaces from residues of building mortars: ﬁnishing for joints, plaster etc. upon completion of construction works;
- removes cement, limestone and gypsum deposits;
- removes household contamination: dirt, limestone deposits and stains appearing from minerals contained in water, rust etc.;
- removes even crusted impurities.
It is used for cleaning of ceramic brick, ceramic tile, sandstone tile, porcelain tile, etc., as well as for ceramic sanitary ware products.
- the works shall be performed with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above;
- do not mix with other cleaning agents, especially containing chlorine and its derivatives;
- not appropriate for removing of filling foams, putties and other polymer based materials.
Composition: inorganic acid, aqua, SAS, processing additions.