RUST REMOVER NEOMID 570
Expert report No. 78.01.09.249.P.5633 dated 30.12.2011 State registration and fire certificate not required.
Rust remover NEOMID 570 is designed for metal, ceramic, concrete, enamel and stone surfaces. It is used for internal and external works.
- Prepares metal surfaces before applying powder and liquid paint-and-lacquer coatings.
- Stops and prevents corrosion decay.
- Protects metal surfaces from corrosion for the period up to 12 years due to formation of thick protective ﬁlm of water insoluble complex compounds.
- Increases paint adhesion with zinc-coated and other metal surfaces.
It is used for treatment of metal, concrete and stone surfaces indoors and outdoors.
- the works shall be performed with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above;
- after treatment with the compound the metal surface can be coated with any paint-and-lacquer material.
Composition: complexing agent, solvent, corrosion inhibitor.