WOOD FILLER NEOMID
Expert report No. 78.01.09.231.P.330 dated 10.02.2012 State registration and fire certificate not required
Wood filler NEOMID is designed for stufﬁng and long-term sealing (thermal, water and air protection) of:
- isolation joints in building structures;
- between-joisting and between-logs joints of timber framework (indoors and outdoors);
- log cracks;
- log end saw cuts;
- window and door by-pass;
- joints of wooden structures and foundation and rooﬁng elements, as well as joints between beams, wooden panels, etc. in building structures.
- highly adhesive with wood, brick, plaster, natural stone, concrete, resin concrete, foam concrete, plaster, metal, polyvinyl chloride;
- high elasticity (700%);
- safely protects joints and seams from moisture and cold, conserves heat well;
- can be applied to surfaces with negative and positive slope angles due to high thixotropy.
Composition: copolymer acrylic dispersion, titanium dioxide, ﬁlling agent, processing additions, preserving agent, aqua.