FILLER FOR OSB BOARDS AND WOOD NEOMID
Filler for OSB boards and wood NEOMID is designed for stufﬁng and long-term sealing (thermal, water and air protection) of:
- OSB board joints (indoors and outdoors);
- cracks in wooden constructions;
- window and door by-pass;
- joints of wooden structures and foundations and rooﬁng elements, as well as joints between beams, wooden panels etc. in building structures.
- highly adhesive with OSB boards, wood, brick, plaster, natural stone, concrete, polymer concrete, foam concrete;
- high elasticity (300-500%);
- mold resistant.
Is used for sealing joints between OSB boards, wood, brick, plaster, natural stone, concrete, polymer concrete, foam concrete.
- in order to economize on the use of the compound it is recommended to lay a sealing cord from polymer foam or flax in deep joints and fix it with metallic clamps before applying the agent (when sealing small cracks cord laying is optional);
- do not apply the filler when it rains or snows. At low temperatures viscosity of the compound increases, therefore, it is recommended to keep the filler in the heated room at least one day before using it.
Composition: copolymer acrylic dispersion, titanium dioxide, ﬁlling agents, processing additions, preserving agent, aqua.