WATERPROOF INTUMESCENT IMPREGNANT NEOMID
High-performance modern waterproof impregnant NEOMID is designed for wood protection from ﬁre and biological hazards in case of prolonged contact with water or soil. Turns wood into ﬂash-resistant material, providing I (ﬁrst) group of ﬁre resistance according to GOST 53292-2009.
- provides I group of ﬁre resistance for the wood and wooden materials with overall consumption 150 g/m2;
- provides I group of ﬁre resistance up to 1 year even in case of prolonged contact with soil and exposure to atmospheric precipitation. In a year it provides II group of ﬁre resistance for at least 1 year.
- tones the wood with red color to monitor the quality of ﬁre retardant treatment;
- under conditions of no washing out the ﬁre resistant effect lasts up to 7 years, bioprotective effect - up to 10 years.
It is engineered for protection of scaffolding and wooden structures exposed to atmospheric precipitation during construction period that are not intended for further decorative treatment.
When exposed to high temperatures, the formation of foam coking layer prevents the spread of ﬁre and facilitate its localization.
- the agent should be applied with the ambient temperature and the treated surface temperature above +5°C.
Composition: The aqueous salt ﬁre retardant and biocide additive solution.