ALKYD TRANSPARENT WOOD PAINT NEOMID BIO COLOR CLASSIC
Alkyd, deeply penetrating
Wood protective decorative deeply penetrating alkyd-based transparent wood paint NEOMID BIO COLOR CLASSIC is designed for efﬁcient protection and decorative ﬁnishing of wooden surfaces indoors and outdoors.
It has good penetrating property and creates a semimat protective ﬁlm on wooden surface. Due to active agents contained the coating formed has three-stage protection system for wooden surfaces:
- biocide additives protect the wood from biological attacks (mold, decay, fungus, weed) and repel wood-destroying insects;
- ﬂexible varnish coating protects the surface from adverse atmospheric conditions (rain, snow, frost);
- lightfast pigments protect the coating from insolation.
Color palette: 1. transparent, 2. cowslip, 3. oregon, 4. oak, 5. teak, 6. nutwood, 7. rowan, 8. mahogany, 9. rosewood. Tinting is possible.
The compound is designed for protection and decorative ﬁnishing of any types of wooden surfaces operating indoors and outdoors. It is used for coating of wooden facades, terraces, garden houses, fences, window units, doors, staircases, skirting, furniture, garden facilities, etc.
- trial treatment of a small area in an inconspicuous place is recommended;
- to enhance preserving properties of the compound, preliminary treatment of the surface with one of the specialized preservatives NEOMID 440 ECO, NEOMID 400 or NEOMID BASE ECO is recommended.
Composition: alkyd varnish, lightfast pigments (except colorless), biocide and fungicide additions, white spirit.