ALKYD TRANSPARENT WOOD PAINT NEOMID BIO COLOR ULTRA
Alkyd with UV-filter:
Highly efﬁcient wood protective decorative alkyd-based transparent wood paint NEOMID BIO COLOR ULTRA is designed for protection and decorative ﬁnishing of wooden surfaces indoors and outdoors.
Properties:Creates on surface the semimat enhanced protective lacquer film. Due to active agents contained the coating formed has five-stage protection system for wooden surfaces:
- double UV-filter efficiently protects wooden surfaces from solar radiation (UVA- and UVB-beams);
- natural microwaxes confer to the coating additional moisture and water resistance;
- biocide additives protect the wood from biological attacks (mold, decay, fungus, weed) and wood-destroying insects;
- protective lacquer coating of increased thickness protects the surface from adverse atmospheric confitions (rain, snow, frost);
- lightfast pigments protect the coating from discoloration.
Color palette: 1. colorless, 2. cowslip, 3. oregon, 4. oak, 5. teak, 6. nutwood, 7. rowan, 8. mahogany, 9. rosewood. Tinting is possible.
Compound is designed for protection and decorative ﬁnishing of any types of wooden surfaces operating indoors and outdoors. It is used for coating ofwooden facades, terraces, garden houses, fences, window units, doors, staircases, skirting, furniture, garden facilities, etc.
- trial treatment of a small area in an inconspicuous place is recommended;
- to enhance preserving properties of the compound, preliminary treatment of the surface with one of the specialized preservatives NEOMID 440 ECO, NEOMID 400 or NEOMID BASE ECO is recommended.
Composition: alkyd varnish, lightfast pigments (except colorless), biocide and fungicide additives, active UV-ﬁlters, microwaxes, white spirit.