INTUMESCENT WOOD IMPREGNANT ClASS C NEOMID 450
Certificate of Conformity No. C-RU.PB02.V. 00293. Expert report No. 78.01.09.008.P.349 dated 20.02.2013
Intumescent wood impregnant NEOMID 450 transfers the wood into a ﬂash-resistant and hardly combustible material, ensuring ﬁre-proof efﬁciency group II under GOST R 53292-2009. It is used for external and internal works.
- ensures ﬁre-proof efﬁciency group II;
- period of retention of ﬁre protective effect up to 7 years;
- provides protection from decay, mold occurrence;
- period of retention of bioprotective effect up to 10 years on condition of no contact with moisture or if coated with ﬁlm-forming compound, e.g. decorative wood coating NEOMID BIO COLOR;
- has no negative effect on wood properties;
- does not change the wood structure;
- tones the wood with red color for quality control of the works performed, available in transparent color;
- does not prevent further wood treatment, assembly and painting;
- provides bioprotection up to 10 years.
Do not coat with acrylic-urethane-based compounds.
When exposed to ﬁre the wooden surface sprouts, forming ﬁre-hardened insulating shield, which blocks access of oxygen to the surface and prevents the wood from reaching its ignition point.
Composition: biocide, mineral salts, aqua, wetter