INTERIOR WOOD PRESERVATIVE NEOMID 400
Expert report No. 78.01.09.249.P.428 dated 20.02.2012 State registration and fire certificate not required.
New generation aqueous-based interior wood preservative NEOMID 400 is designed for protection of the wood from attack of wood-destroying and wood-staining mold fungus; timber worms and timber beetles for the period up to 25 years. It is used for internal works.
- prevents biological attack;
- stops the existing processes of wood decay with biological agents;
- does not change the wood structure;
- does not prevent further wood treatment, assembly and painting;
- can be used as preservative base coating for further coating, e.g. with a wood transparent paint NEOMID BIO COLOR;
- does not contain heavy metal salts.
NEOMID 400 is used for treatment of planed and sawn wooden surfaces indoors.
- if it is necessary to protect the wood from ignition, it is recommended to treat the wood with NEOMID 400 first, then proceed working with intumescent wood impregnant NEOMID 450-1 according to the instruction for use;
- to extend the action period of the compound, the treated surface should be protected with any top coating, e.g. NEOMID BIO COLOR.
Composition: synergistic combination of biocides, processing additions, aqua. Contains no chemical substances prohibited in the European Union and Russian Federation.