ACRYLIC BUTT END PROTECTOR NEOMID TOR PLUS
NEOMID TOR PLUS is designed to protect butt ends of logs, beams and other timber from drying-related cracking and bioattack.
- Efﬁciently protects the wood from decay.
- Prevents drying-related cracking of the wood.
- Decreases linear strain degree.
- Creates water-repelling barrier in the wood grains.
- Prevents accumulation of excessive moisture and humidiﬁcation of the ends.
- Creates ﬂexible thin-ﬁlm coating with high vapour permeability and water resistance allowing the wood “to breathe”.
- Preserves natural wood texture.
It is used for treatment of the wood ends during oxidative drying, storage and transportation and for protection of end surfaces of ﬁnished structures, e.g. dwelling houses, garden houses, bath houses, verandas, etc.
- the works shall be performed with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature not less than +10°C. IT IS PROHIBITED to apply the compound to frost bound wood;
- preliminary treatment with ﬁre preservative compounds is recommended before applying the coating;
- subsequent coating with finishing compounds is possible.
Composition: copolymer, biocide, processing additions, aqua.