TRANSPORTATIONAL PRESERVATIVE FOR UNDRESSED WOOD WOOD NEOMID 420
Transportational wood preservative NEOMID 420 is designed for protection of round undressed wood of various species. It is used during the period of oxidative drying and storage for 2.5 - 3 years.
- Protects the wood from decay.
- Prevents attack of wood-destroying and wood-staining mold fungus; wood-destroying insects and bark beetles, weed, moss, lichen.
- Reduces the level of drying-related cracking of crosscut ends of round timber and lumber.
- Does not change the wood structure.
- Does not prevent further treatment.
It is used for treatment of newly sawn round unseasoned wood during the period of oxidative drying, storage and transportation (with the humidity level higher than the shipping dry condition).
- the works shall be performed with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above.