WATERPROOF WOOD PRESERVATIVE NEOMID EXTRA ECO
Expert report 78.01.09.249.P.356 dated 20.02.2013 State registration and fire certificate not required.
Waterproof wood preservative NEOMID EXTRA ECO for internal and external works is designed for protection of timber from attack of wood-destroying and wood-staining mold fungus, algae, lichen, moss and wood-destroying insects for the period of up to 35 years.
- provides highly efﬁcient protection of the wood during exploitation on condition of minor or moderate washing out;
- chemically binds to the wood;
- is used as a sole coating or as a protecting treating agent before applying ﬁlm-forming paint-and-lacquer materials to wood structural components of various purposes;
- does not prevent further painting and assembly.
It is used for treatment of terraces, garden houses, sub ﬂoors, walls, joists, beams, rafters and other wooden items and structures.
- the works shall be performed in well-ventilated rooms or outdoors with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above;
- to protect the wood in hard (wet) service conditions it is recommended to use the compound NEOMID 430 ECO.
Composition: complex copper compounds, surface acting agent, functional additions, aqua.