TRANSPORTATIONAL PRESERVATIVE FOR TIMBER NEOMID 460 SUPER
New generation transportational preservative NEOMID 460 SUPER with a high degree of dilution is designed to protect a variety of timber and lumber from blue stain, decay, destruction by wood-fungus, algae, mosses, lichens for up to 8 months, including during storage and transportation in wagons, railway containers, by sea and other transport modes.
- efﬁcient protection of wood from rotting, blue stain and wood-fungi, timber worms, wood borers, algae, mosses, lichens, etc;
- environmentally friendly, fully biodegradable preservative;
- non-toxic by inhalation, has no sensitizing effect;
- does not change wood structure and color;
- does not prevent further wood processing-bonding, coating with ﬁre retardants or paints.
Increased concentration of the compound allows saving delivery and storage costs on site. At a concentration of 1:50 NEOMID 460 Super allows carrying out transportation of lumber with high moisture content even under extreme conditions (closed containers with temperature up to 30°C).
- the works shall be performed with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature of +5°C and above.
Composition: synergistic mixture of biocides, processing aids, water.