WATERPROOF WOOD PRESERVATIVE DECORATIVE IMPREGNANT NEOMID 435
Waterproof wood preservative decorative impregnant NEOMID 435 ECO for internal and external works is designed for enhanced protection of various timber species in hard (wet) service conditions, including prolonged contact with soil and moisture.
- protects the wood from attack of wood-destroying and wood-staining mold fungus, algae, lichen, moss, wood-destroying insects for the period up to 35 years;
- after the treatment the wood acquires superb color tone. The compound emphasizes natural structure of the wood;
- the agent gives the surface high weather and light resistance;
- chemically binds to the wood, which enhances conservative properties of the compound;
- does not create a film on the surface that prevents "breathing" of the wood;
- mandatory painting with paint-and-lacquer materials is not required;
- environmentally friendly;
- does not contain arsenic and chromium.
The preservative is applied to provide maximum protection to the wood in harsh conditions - piers, terraces, garden houses, fences, swings and other outdoor wooden structures and facilities, as well as for protection of the wood operating indoors. This compound is also used for the treatment of decorative wooden surfaces.
- the agent should be applied in a well ventilated room or outdoors with the ambient temperature and treated surface temperature above +5°C;
- the preservative is not compatible with the protective chromium-based compositions;
- avoid contact with copper alloys;
- deep penetration ensures maximum protection of the surface;
- the agent fixes in the wood in 10-15 days; during this period, timber can be used for construction, but it is recommended to protect it from water, atmospheric precipitation and contact with soil.
Composition: synergistic mixture of complex copper compounds and functional additives.