Hydrophobisator NEOMID Н2О STOP
State Registration Certificate No. RU.78.01.06.008.E.000671.08.14 dd. 08.08.2014
Hydrophobisator NEOMID H2O STOP is designed to confer water-repellent and self-cleaning properties to
mineral surfaces. It prevents moistening of the walls, increasing their thermal insulating properties.
- Confers water and dirt-repellent properties;
- Increases frost resistance;
- Can be used as a stand-alone protective coating, retaining vapor permeability of structures;
- Protects from capillary rising damp (capillary suction);
- Prevents mineral salty appearances;
- Works as sole protective coating, retaining vapor permeability of structures;
- Extends service life of construction materials and structures;
Does not prevent subsequent coating with oil-based paints and wallpaper hanging.
APLICATION AREA: It is used for treatment of ceramic gypsum, plasterboard, etc., in cement and sand mixtures. NEOMID H2O STOP is recommended for performance of complex works on protection of building facades and renovation.
- It is not recommended to cover the surfaces, previously treated with NEOMID H2O STOP, with paints, plasters and other water-based compounds.
brush, paint roller, spray gun
+5°C<t<+30°C in cool place, 5 freeze-defrost cycles
36 months, 8 hours - ready mix
up to 10 years